Monday, June 15, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. It's my weekly therapy! Check out what my week was like!

I did not wear my undies inside out and backwards last Thursday. It did not take me till bedtime to figure out why I was so uncomfortable all day! Who does that?? Not me! I always pay attention when I’m getting dressed!

I did not do a load of laundry that also had a diaper in there!! Jackson did not put his pull up in the washing machine along with his jammies when he got dressed this morning. The diaper did not explode in there and release a bazillion little get balls into the load. It did not take several more wash and rinse cycles to get it all out!

I did not fall asleep last week on the couch while my husband and his mom were talking. I did not wake up as she was leaving and did not miss almost the entire visit!

We did not skip church on Sunday to spend a day together at Brookfield Zoo! We did not have a totally fabulous time and feel only slightly guilty to miss church.

That's all I'm admitting to!! What about you, what was your week like??

5 comments:

emily ebeling said...

lol!
the diaper thing is hilarious!!!
love your blog pic, too- It took me a bit to realize that the last child was playing in the background. Very clever ;)
thanks for your comments on my NMM~

Em

Danyele Easterhaus said...

exploding diapers...yuck! came over from NOT ME and think you guys are super fun!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

really funny...I enjoyed reading your blog tonight....Had some time to do some blog hopping...always enjoy finding new blogs!
Hope you will visit me. This month I am posting on our Disney trip.

Jenny said...

I feel your pain...we have had multiple pull-ups in the washer! No fun at all trying to clean it out. Beautiful family! Have a fabulous week!

renee said...

i go to windsor crossing. www.wcrossing.org . actually though, jeremy is my parents' pastor in their hometown.