Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fill in the blank

This was going around Facebook! Enjoy learning just a bit more about me!

i am: happy to start working out again
i think: about what my kids' futures will be like
i know: that my husband loves me
i want: a good night's sleep!!
i have: too much stuff in the junk drawer!
i wish: I could run another marathon
i hate: when I get mad at my boys
i miss: long talks with a good friend
i fear: dogs and spiders
i feel: content with life
i hear: Jonathan giggling in the background
i crave: summer fruits!!
i search: for that perfect pair of jeans
i wonder: if my boys think I'm a good mom
i regret: not letting AW kiss me first
i love: running
i ache: for time alone sometimes, maybe to work on my scrapbooks, or just sit and read
i care: about my husband, boys, and those who are close to me
i always: wash my hands
i am not: happy with the way I look
i believe: that Jesus died for my sins
i sing: really badly (my boys ask me to stop singing all the time!!)
i don’t always: have dinner cooked for my husband (but most days I do)
i fight: the never-ending, losing battle of keeping a clean house
i lose: my patience with boys (and feel really badly about it)
i never: go to the bathroom alone anymore!!
i can usually be found: playing with my boys
i need: sleep and just a bit more in the checking account
i am happy about: the triple jogging stroller we borrowed from AW's sister!!! :)

No comments: