Monday, June 22, 2009

Not Me! Monday

I did not bend the truth a little bit when our pediatrician asked whether Jonathan can fall asleep without nursing or whether he sleeps through the night! I did not tell her what I thought the right answer should be!

I did not take Baby J into bed with us this weekend. I most certainly did not do it just one day after telling the same pediatrician that Jonathan always sleeps in his crib! Nope, wasn't me! I always tell our peditrician the truth!

I did not take the big boys for Happy Meals last week, and I certainly did not take them twice in the same week!! Nope, that wasn't me!! I can always be found feeding our children only the very best, most nutritous stuff!

I did not cry like a baby when I realized a friendship with a great friend had fizzled out ended! It did not hurt like crazy to realize we don't have much in common these days. I will not miss her terribly!

I did not walk out of a grocery store when the lady refused to honor my coupon and give me the price difference on an item we had purchased last week. I did not say to our boys (loudly enough for the lady to hear) as we were walking out, "We will not spend our money where the people are rude!"

I did not forget to send my dad a card in time for Father's Day and I did not just need to leave him a voicemail instead! (We love you, Dad! Hope you had a great day yesterday!)

Boy, what a week! Join MckMama and read about what she and everyone else has not been doing this week!

2 comments:

Das Mutter said...

I love the grocery store one! I often make those passive aggressive comments to, much to Max's dismay! LOL! I'm sorry to hear about your friend, though. It sucks when those things happen.

Kristi said...

Great Not Me's. I am always amazed at how many friendships of mine have ended, because "I" stopped calling, email or what ever to them. Hope you make lots of new friends with your interests.

Kristi