Monday, June 8, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. It's my weekly (free) therapy! And it's so much fun! Here's what my week was like!


I did not kill the plants on our front step and my neighbor did not bring me a new plant so maybe I'd get the hint and take the dead plants away! I did not go the the store the next day and get new plants for the boys and I to plant because I was not completely embarrassed! Oh, well, that's what happens with my black thumb!


I did not get totally teary-eyed as my first-born finished his first year of pre-school on Friday! I can totally hold it together during major milestones like this!

Baby Jonathan did not have such a big blowout on Saturday that did not go all the way up his back that I did not decide to just cut the onesie he was wearing rather than attempt to wash it! (That was not the ickiest diaper to change in my 4 years of being a mom! ICK!)

I did not forget to enter my husband's school loan payment into the checkbook and we were not $200 short! Nope, not me! I'm much too careful to do something like that! OOPS! Being on a budget, that was not a pretty costly mistake on my part!

Since it's Monday, I will not be watching the Bachelorette this evening! Certainly not me! I'm much too intelligent to enjoy such mindless TV and I certainly won't need a break after a long day with my little guys! Besides, I totally don't care who Jillian ends up and totally hope it's not weird toe-guy!! :)

Now that I'll have the boys with me all summer, I'm sure we'll have more stories for next week, but that's it for now! What was your week like??

1 comment:

Lisa Harris said...

What precious photos! They are growing up so handsome. :-)