Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sometimes they play so nicely together...

There are some moments in my day that just make me stop and realize how blessed I am to be a mother of such wonderful boys! This morning Jackson and Joshua were playing on our landing with trucks and talking to one another. They were so sweet!!! Jackson was so kind to his brother and tried to teach him new words and Joshua was just so cute trying to talk to his big brother! AW and I just listened to them for a while and then we finally grabbed the camera so we could capture the sweet moment! I know that even with the arguing and other stuff that goes on between these two brothers, they are really good kids and we are lucky to be their parents!! Here's hoping that the newest Avery to join our family in the next few weeks will be just as sweet as his big brothers!!

1 comment:

Das Mutter said...

WOW. I have no words. ;) Can't wait to see you on Saturday!