Saturday, November 22, 2008

Less than a month to go!!

The countdown is on (has been on for quite some time for some of us!!)!! We now officially have less than one month to go until our baby arrives. We are so thrilled!!

I went out last night with a good friend for a girls' night of scrapbooking and it was so nice to leave the boys with AW and work on my scrapbooks!! I only did a few pages, but got lots of ideas, and I even won a prize in the raffle! The boys did really well with Daddy at home for bedtime. I think I might have to go maybe once a month or so to get caught up and to have some "me" time! But first I will have to learn to not feel guilty about that! =) AW is heading out right now with both boys to get some shakes at the Sonic Drive-In down the road and I get to stay home by myself and just be!! I am a lucky woman!! This evening we have a good friend coming over to watch the boys so AW and I can head out for a date! We haven't had a date (without the kids) in months, so it's about time! Thanks, Martha! You're the best!

Enjoy your weekend! Ours is looking pretty good! =)

1 comment:

Das Mutter said...

That IS a great weekend! don't ever feel guilty about "me" time...it helps us be better mom's, in my opinion! Funny, I just wrote in my blog about hanging out with friends, too. Can't wait to meet the little guy! Have fun on your date--I hear he's dreamy! ;-)