Monday, November 24, 2008

1st day at home

We have the whole week off for Thanksgiving break and I am keeping the boys home with me all week (and therefore paying only half-price tuition at their school). We are having so much fun together! We went to the library this morning and checked out books and played with trains and met some new kids. The boys have been playing so nicely together all morning. I am just so happy and so relieved! Yesterday, AW went to play paintball with a Marine buddy of his and the boys and I did not have our best day together. There were many tantrums, arguing, just overall grumpies! I was a bit worried about this week, that I couldn't keep up with the boys, not have enough energy or patience for them and with being pregnant, but it's been great so far! Now, I realize it's only half-way through the first day, but still...it's good! =)

No comments: