This morning I had my 36-week doctor appointment. The baby has a very fast and strong heartbeat, but my doctor couldn't tell if he was in head-down position, so she sent me over to the hospital for an ultrasound The ultrasound showed that he was in the correct head-down position, that he is starting to run out of room, that he measures about a week ahead of my due date (so maybe he'll come early!!) and that he is pretty stubborn! He would not turn his face so that the ultrasound technician could get a good picture. I hope that when we meet him, he will be a much more cooperative baby!! Here is picture from this afternoon--kinda fuzzy, but still cute! 
*****
I am loving staying at home with the boys and not having to work! As overwhelmed as I know I will be next month with three boys at home, I am really looking forward to it, and also to not having to work! The boys had a great time at bathtime tonight---laughing and splashing water everywhere!
Bedtime is becoming more and more fun now that Joshua can sit for longer periods of time and actually make it through several stories! He has his favorites, like this trains book right now, that he can read several times a day! Jackson has always been phenemonal with stories and loves to read, but he likes new stories! He likes going to the library and getting new books! 
No comments:
Post a Comment