So, not the greatest day as a parent today! Makes you just second-guess all your parenting skills--not saying I have the greatest of skills, but I think we do okay most of the time! Anyway, this afternoon I went to pick up the boys from pre-school and daycare and was told that Joshua had bit another student (which unfortunately is not a huge surprise since he bites at home due to teething and whatever other reasons babies have, but he's never bitten anyone outside of our family). Then I was told that Jackson was pushing other kids on the playground at school---that was a huge surprise and sadness for me. His teacher thinks that it was just a bad day for whatever reason---this is not the Jackson we all know. As soon as Jackson saw Joshua, he ran over to him and gave him a big hug and kiss on the cheek. That's the Jackson we know--the sweet and loving big brother. When I asked Jackson about his day, he just said he had a grouchy day. I am hoping that being home all week next week with me and Joshua will be just what he needs. I have only 16 more school days let until I can be home with all three boys!! I am so excited, but a little nervous at the same time. Will I be able to handle it all and take care of everyone's needs?? I'm not sure, but I'm certainly going to try.
Baby Boy Avery is doing well. He's moving and kicking all the time. It's so funny watching my tummy move and shift as he moves around. We're definitely getting to the point where he is running out of room and I am starting to get more and more uncomfortable. Only 31 days left (or hopefully less)! YAY!

A happy couple ready to meet the newest addition to the Avery family!
A laughing mama enjoying taking some baby pictures at home!
3 comments:
Hi Emma...found your blog through Becky's! Sounds like you had an evening of tough news! How frustrating...but like you said (and the teachers), hopefully it was just an off day!
Can't believe that baby is going to be here soon! You are going to be one busy momma! I know we don't know each other that well, but if there is anything I can do...feel free to ask!
Feel free to visit my blog as well.
Just like Amy said, probably an off-day. Although I can also attest to Henry starting to act up a bit my last month. It's like they can sense a major change coming, and that they gotta suck out some energy from us fast! KEep an eye on him, but if you're home next week and then officially home in a month, you may not see this again! Here's hoping! :)
If it makes you feel any better, I think all of the kids in my school are also losing their minds and just need a break, so that could be the case. Even the low key ones have been acting insane, so I'm sure the boys just had an off day. Can't wait to meet baby #3!
Post a Comment