Sunday, August 17, 2008

Year Number Eight

Tomorrow is the start of my eighth year of teaching! I can hardly believe that I've been a teacher for almost a whole decade!! Where has the time gone?? I have very mixed feelings about this year. I am so heartbroken about having to take the boys back to daycare fulltime, especially after being so spoiled with them at home with me all summer. I also know that this might very well be my last year away from my boys for the next several years, so I want to make it a good year. I have told AW that I am going to try and have a very positive attitude about school and give my students a good year! We're also going to try and make sure that we spend as much time as possible with our boys after work hours.

Please pray that the boys will adjust well and that their mom will also adjust well!! (I was a basket case last Thursday!) Pray that we have a good semester and that the time will go by quickly. Pray that Baby J (we're not sure of the name yet, but we're sure it will begin with a J) will continue to grow well and be a healthy and happy boy when we meet him in December.

1 comment:

Das Mutter said...

I hope your week is going well! :) Love the new picture up top...