Seven years ago today I married my best friend! It's still the best decision I have made my whole life. I can't believe that we are already celebrating seven years of marriage--it doesn't seem real. You know what they say, time flies when you're having fun!! In these seven years, we have laughed, cried, argued, made up, and learned so much about each other and ourselves in the process. We are so blessed that these seven years have brought us our two beautiful boys, with another boy on the way!!
I looked across the breakfast table this morning and this is what I saw!! My two beautiful boys who fill my days with laughter, fun, and non-stop activity!!

Our love fern (YAY, if you know what movie that's from!)....er, orchid! Allen Wade got me this orchid for our last anniversary and it is still absolutely beautiful!
1 comment:
Congrats on your anniversary! What movie is that from? I'm sure I've seen it, but can't recall...
Post a Comment