So, tonight I went to orientation at Jackson's preschool. My baby is growing up so quickly!! I can't believe that he is already three (at the end of the month). I teared up a bit as his teachers were talking about what they were going to be doing in the classroom this year--maybe it's pregnancy hormones and being emotional, but whatever it is, it hit me--my baby is growing up!! Jackson is a fabulous little boy and I love him so much!! (That's true of all my boys). I'm just a bit emotional tonight--I'm not ready to let my baby grow up, but I know it's just a part of life! A little story...this afternoon at naptime (the boys share a room) Joshua was having a rough time settling down and going to sleep. From the loft I could hear Jackson singing to him and telling his little brother that it was okay! It was such a sweet moment!! He was singing "Jesus loves the little children" and putting Joshua's name into the song!! (I put the boys' names into the song sometimes--he's been paying attention!!) Okay, I'm rambling! Summer is almost over, I have to return to work, the boys have to go back to daycare--I'm not ready for any of it!!
1 comment:
That is really sweet....I love when Henry does that--sings to Claudia when she is crying or just saying to her what he has heard. You are raising a compassionate boy! Congratulations! :)
Post a Comment