Saturday, February 25, 2012

Service Project

Our church participated in a wonderful service project this morning, and J-man and I were so glad to be a part of it!  We packed 1,100 boxes of food that will be passed out to hungry people in need!  It was wonderful to share this experience with our oldest, and I think he really enjoyed helping and being a part of it all.  (I took these pictures with my phone, so they are not the best quality, but it gives a good idea of what our morning was like!)
Getting ready to add the oatmeal to the food boxes
That was our station---we were the oatmeal table!  :)
After helping with the oatmeal for a while, we decided to help pack the boxes.  Jackson was so proud of his boxes!!
Lots and lots of empty boxes, jsut waiting to be filled!
A finished box that we are about to load up on the food truck!  Love that smile!!

No comments: