Sunday, February 19, 2012

An update

Well, it's been a while since my last post.  OOPS!  Life has been quite busy this last month or so.  Let's just do some highlights!
  • Boys have been super cute! 
  • I turned another year older
  • I started a new adventure by becoming a consultant for Thirty-One
  • We realized we have way too much debt, hence the 31 work
  • We are painting our kitchen cabinets white
  • Work has been going okay
  • Valentine's Day was cute, we got little gifts for the boys and shared some fun gifts with each other
  • We realized that our church is awesome and we love it!
I'm sure there's been much more, but those are some of the highlights.  I hope to get back to more regular posts with pictures, once I feel like things have settled down and we're into some kind of a good routine! 

No comments: