Yep, I'm swimming in November! Swimming in a sea of mixed and confusing emotions, that is! You didn't think I was talking about the swimming that involved putting on a bathing suit, did you?? Ha! Never!! I stay away from those things, especially after the birth of my precious, third baby boy, almost a year ago. My body will never be the same, but I digress. I'm swimming, remember?
Anyway, it's not been an easy time lately and my husband and I are again arguing (which we don't usually do) so I have been a basket case, and yes, I am swimming in a sea of mixed and confusing emotions, and I don't like it, not one little bit!
To those of you that have lent and ear to listen and a shoulder to cry on, I truly appreciate you and love you! Send some good thoughts my way! :)
Summertime Sweets
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment