Saturday, January 17, 2009

The week in review

We have had a wonderful week together! I am getting better at managing the boys' schedules and needs and it is getting easier! Wait, did I say easier? I did! I didn't say it was EASY, just a bit easier than the week before. Jonathan is doing really well--he's smiling so much these days and it's super cute. Jackson and Joshua have their moments when they play so well together, and then a few minutes later all chaos can erupt, but hey, they're brothers--it comes with the territory! Friday we spent the day in jammies!! :) It was so nice!! Enjoy the pictures--some are pretty funny!
Big brother Jackson with Jonathan--check out the cheeks on Jonathan! Cute or what?!

Joshua loves hanging out on the steps--he'll just sit and talk and play there for a long time.

Hard at work! Jackson spent quite a long time on Thursday and Friday coloring Curious George pictures.

The boys in their jammies! Yes, Joshua is wearing Jackson's underwear over his jammies!
Our sleeping beauty--Jonathan can sleep through all the noise of Jackson and Joshua's playing--pretty amazing!

Joshua knows his animal sounds! Cute!

1 comment:

Das Mutter said...

Henry enjoyed watching Joshua do his sounds. That first pic of Jackson is priceless!