Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jonathan is one month old!!

Jonathan had his one-month well baby check-up today. He is doing really well! We are thrilled! Any guesses how big he is now?? He was 8 pounds 3 ounces at birth, and now he is.....10 pounds 13 ounces!!! Can you believe it?? He is in the 90th percentile for weight and 75th for length with 22 inches. A month into this parenting three children gig, I'd like you all to know that we're doing really well--busy for sure, but well. There was even a day last week when AW had to work 14 hours, so I was on my own for the whole bedtime routine, and we did great (except I skipped baths that night). I am really loving staying home--it's so nice to spend time with my boys. I feel like I missed out on so much when I was working full time. Hopefully AW's job will allow me to stay home longer--that's in God's hands!
Jonathan's first bottle---took it like a champ!
Working on tummy time--good job, get that head up!
Our little "Cookie Monster" after bath time last night!

Jackson, Joshua, and Jonathan--check out the size difference in those footprints!

2 comments:

Das Mutter said...

Hooray for Jonathan! Love the footprints picture....so cute! Wish we could come and visit you soon..

Myla Rosebaugh said...

Thank you!
Being able to see these updates of these wonderful growing children brings us such delight. They are delightful children. Thank you for making these pics and videos available to us. We are very grateful!

Much Love for Each of You,
Myla & D.J.