Friday, June 6, 2008

Seven years down, how many more to go??

Today is the last day of school, well, almost. Teachers have to go back on Monday for a half-day, just to check out and do last minute things. I can't believe that I have been teaching for seven years! With the third baby on the way, I'm not sure how much longer I will be teaching. I will start in the fall and work up until the baby arrives, and then be off the rest of the year. We will have to really talk next summer and decide if it would be best for me to stay home with our kids or if it would be necessary for me to return to work. God knows, so I won't stress out too much! (Or at least I will try not to!!) I am really just looking forward to having this summer at home with my boys!! YAY!! God bless!

1 comment:

Das Mutter said...

Great blog! Of course I saw it in your email and had to read it b/c I'm addicted to them. I'll post it on mine, if you don't mind? Love the one about the doctor visit--what a trip--literally! Glad all was okay. My OB loved Henry, but always said he had a little something in "those eyes". Ha! Can't wait to hear more...