Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Jammies, anyone??

So, last week I told someone at work that my first day at home with the boys (which was yesterday) I was going to do nothing but hang out in my jammies all day! Sadly, I didn't do what I said I would, and we didn't spend the day in our jammies!! (She even called last night to check on me!!) We had errands to run and parks to visit--a pretty full day for us! Jackson and Josh are content to play in the backyard with the sprinklers, which we did for a while until Jackson soaked his brother!! Joshua, the smiley guy that he is, just laughed!! They are starting to play together pretty well, although Joshua has gotten pretty good at knowing what will upset his big brother and that, unfortunately, is usually the first thing he wants to do! Ahh, brothers! They have their own way of saying I LOVE YOU! As for me, I am hoping there will be at least one day this summer (maybe a nice, rainy one) that we will have nothing to do and we can just stay in our jammies all day!!

No comments: