
(I did not put on a cartoon for the boys to watch, just so I can finish up my NMM post! Nope!! I never use TV to get a few quiet moments!!) :)
I did not agree to let my husband go paintballing with a fellow Marine and then I most certainly did not try to make him feel guilty about going and leaving me with the boys for a whole day, especially since I was with them the whole week! Nope! That wasn't me! I never try to make my husband feel guilty for having some guy time!
I did not leave the laundry to be piled up all weekend long and there are not three loads waiting for me in my room to fold them! I did not just close the door to my bedroom and pretend that they're not there!! Nope! I always keep up with the housework around here!!
I did not take my boys to the mall yesterday, just so we'd have something to do. We did not go to Build-a-Bear and spend silly amounts of money on a monkey and a panda bear! I did not realize that spending money (or at least charging it) can make me feel better!! On our way to the car yesterday, we did not get caught in the downpour!! I was not totally soaked down to my underclothes and my boys were not hysterical about being drenched!
I did not let my 8-month-old cry it out for naptime! I was not an emotional wreck about it, and did not go to him after an hour, just to hold him till he settled down! I will probably not hold him till he falls asleep for all his naps today!! Nope!! I'm not a softie when it comes to my boys crying!!
We did not finally have a nice summer day around here and we did not set up the kiddie pool!! It was not Jonathan's first time in there and I was not scared the whole time that his brothers would try and splash him or dunk him! The boys did not love having Baby J with them and they were not completely perfect!! The boys and I did not have a great time!!! :)
This fun blog carnival was created by MckMama! Check out her site and see what she and everyone else has been up to this week!!
6 comments:
I have not avoided Build-A-Bear like it is the bubonic plague because of their prices.
I can't relate to any of those! Nope, not me!
Nice not me's 8)
Oh wow! I never do these things! I never held my baby while he was sleeping. It didn't take me 10 months to finally be ready for him to sleep on his own! I don't still wish I could hold him while he was sleeping either!
Sounds like you had a great week. I'm happy you went back for your baby!
I'm perfect. I heart Non-Me Mondays. ;)
so funny!!! love it!
Post a Comment