I have many super talented friends!! Becky is a very talented and artistic baker. Shelley takes phenomenal photos (she took some of our family two weeks ago and they are beautiful!). Laura is a fashion guru and always pulls off every outfit! Lori is great at scrapbooking, and super quick, too! I am surrounded by great friends, however, this post is about my friend Michelle who is just so talented with a paintbrush!! She's the art teacher at our school and a good friend. Her boys and our boys have become fast friends! :) She came over last week to paint the boys' bathroom and the results are fantastic!! See for yourself!

Don't you just love tiny toes?! The starfish and waves frame the boys' footprints so well!!



I think the turtle is my favorite!!

Jackson and Joshua love their new bathroom and have taken all our guests to see it!! :)
Michelle, you did such a great job!! We love it!! Thank you so much!! :)
2 comments:
love it!!! i think the turtle is my fav too!!! :)
What a fun and adorable bathroom! Aren't friends just the very best???
Post a Comment