
I did not skip several pages while reading The Cat in the Hat to my boys last week. I was not reading it for the third time that day and thought they wouldn't notice! Jackson certainly did not noitce and make me go back and read those pages again! I would never skip words or pages while reading to my kids! I always read every word!!
I did not leave an angry message for a mortgage lender when our re-finance did not get accepted. It may or may not have had the phrase, "despicable customer service." Nope, not me! I take rejection with nothing but grace all the time!
I did not leave an angry message for a mortgage lender when our re-finance did not get accepted. It may or may not have had the phrase, "despicable customer service." Nope, not me! I take rejection with nothing but grace all the time!
I did not start running again with my triple jogging stroller and did not feel great! All that working out did not make me totally hungry and I certainly did not eat several cupcake pops in one sitting! Nope, that would be crazy and would totally un-do my work out and I totally know better than to eat all those sweets at once!
I did not wear a t-shirt to bed and then go all day the next day wearing the same shirt! Nope! Not me! I have time to shower every morning and put on new clothes!
I did not take a trip down memory lane when my son found the tape from our wedding from eight years ago. I did not get totally emotional and cry when I heard our vows. Nope! I am aalways totally emotionally strong and can hold it together!
I did not find ants in our kitchen! And there certainly were not leftover crumbs on the floor from the night before! Nope, we always sweep up the floor at the end of the day! Those same ants are now not meeting their fate in the ant hotels we have set up!
I did not forget to iron my husband's shirts and I certainly did not find him "steaming" his shirt over the tea kettle in the morning! Nope! Someone should really take better care of her husband!!
That's all I'm admitting to this week! Hop on over to MckMama and see what she and everyone else has been up to this week! Have a great week!!
7 comments:
ironing? what's that?
i commend your running....cupcakes and all!
Steaming a shirt over a tea kettle? I would never have thought of that.
Good for you for running again! I have been saying for a week now that I was going to start exercising again. So far I haven't...maybe later today.
As for skipping pages and words, I never do that!
I never skip pages when reading to my son either, thankfully he is not quite 2 and doesn't say anything yet if he does notice.
Great Not Me's! We didn't have ants from all the Cherrios on the ground at my house! My hubby says he hates Yurtle the Turtle because it is SO long and the boys notice if he skips any pages!!
I never eat sweets after a run either. And a triple jogging stroller...you go girl...I feel death by baby-jogger with just one.
I wish I could get away with skipping pages. My son quickly caught on to that one! :)
As for the running then eating sweets, I just work out, so I can eat what I want. That's my philosophy!
Post a Comment