Thursday, July 2, 2009
A whole new world!
Six months ago, ask anyone, I was terrified of leaving the house with all three kids! We would get all bundled up just to go through the drive-thru! I thought we would be housebound forever! Slowly, I have gotten more and more daring and have taken all three kids on all my errands---grocery shopping, post office, doctor's office, zoo, parks, almost anywhere! This morning not only did we go to Blackberry Farm (an interactive pioneer village), we had a great time---we rode ponies, rode the train, the carousel, saw animals, rode toy tractors---we did it all!! Knowing I can take my three boys anywhere with me has opened up a whole new world for us!!













Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for your comments on my NMM post. I just love this post about taking all 3 kids places. I swear I feel house bound and emotionally unstable at times when I have to take all three places. I took them to Walmart just to pick out a toy with their grandma money and that was an adventure that resulted in a headache and it actually wasn't that bad at all. Sigh I can't wait till I'm where you're at and I don't feel so vulnerable and crazy when I take them all out and about!
Post a Comment