Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This is my first Not Me Monday post! Enjoy reading about all the things I did not do this past week!

I did not pretend to be asleep when Jonathan cried in the middle of the night, forcing my husband to have to get up instead. And then I most certainly did not feel guilty about it when he had to leave for work only a few hours later.

I did not set up Jackson and Joshua with the Wall-E movie while Jonathan took his afternoon nap last week, just so I could have a few quiet minutes to myself and maybe even lay down for a bit. Nope, not me! I would never use the TV as a babysitter!

I did not crop myself out of all our vacation pictures just so no one would see me in a bathing suit. Nope, not me! I would never be that self-conscious!

I did not just finish the last if the ice cream (creme brulee ice cream!! yum!!) and announce to the boys we needed to make a grocery run after naptime, just so I could get some more! Nope, that wasn't me!

What have you not done this week?? Do share!!

4 comments:

Queen Bee said...

Too cute! Not to mention I do the fake sleeping thing alot too. I mean do not do it (haha)!

Amy said...

I did not encourage Matt to blow off work (Target) Sunday night so that I didn't have to be alone...

Das Mutter said...

I love this one! This was funny. And, I always crop myself out of photos...hence the family photo being only of our feet! LOL Cute. I like Not Me Mondays!

Anonymous said...

Emma,
That is hilarious,but oh so true!
-Melissa Ames