Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bouncing around at gymnastics

Staying home with three boys is wonderful--I truly love it!! However, I am always on the lookout for new and fun activities to keep us entertained, hopefully cheap or free activities! For the past two weeks we have gone to open gym at Excel gymnastics and we all love it!! The boys love running around, bouncing, going inside the tunnels, jumping into the foam pit, going on the balance beam, and countless other activities! I love it because it tires them out and they get great exercise!
Jackson loves bouncing (and falling down) on the giant trampoline
Jackson getting ready to swing and kick the foam blocks down.
Boom!! There go the blocks!!
Joshua is pretty good at walking on the balance beam
Jackson's turn to be on the balance beam
Bouncing on the trampoline together (OOPS! that's against the rules--only one person at a time!)
Joshua loves, loves, loves running down the running track trampoline!!
Both boys inside the big square foam pit! So much fun!!
Joshua's turn to jump on the trampoline--he loves to sit down, as well!
Landing in the foam pit after swinging on the bar--yay, Jackson!! (He wouldn't go up on the bar our first week there. Today he said he was brave and then of course, loved it!!)

1 comment:

Das Mutter said...

Those are great! they won't allow us to take cameras in during class (boo hoo) so I can't get these kinds of pics. I'm glad you posted them seperately...so much easier to see! :)