Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sick kiddoes and a week to go!

I am so ready to meet this little guy that I can barely stand it! Every little (or intense) contraction makes me wonder, "Is this it?? Is it time to go to the hospital?" Sadly, the answer up to this point has been a big, fat NO! I am just ready for him to be here and for us to begin that next chapter in our lives, where we become a family of five and learn how to live with each other and take care of three children. We are set to be induced next Thursday or Friday if he doesn't arrive on his own before then, which I'm pretty sure he will!! As much as I want this baby to get here, we are now dealing with two children who seem to have the stomach flu! Not so fun to be cleaning up vomit when you are nine months pregnant! ICK!! Joshua threw up last night and then again this morning, and this evening it was Jackson's turn. I hope that they make it through the night without any incidents and that the worst is over!! They both went to bed acting better, more like themselves, so I hope that's a good sign. The biggest highlight of the day-- AW's parents brought over dinner so that we didn't have to cook!! What a huge blessing! Thank you!! Thank you!!

2 comments:

Das Mutter said...

Ugh--I'm sooooo sorry they are so sick! Please, please let me know if I can do anything. Once that baby gets here I do plan to send over some dinner! :)

Mom x 3 said...

Hey Becky! We had a much better day today (I stayed home with the boys) and they seem to be better! No one threw up and no one has a fever, just runny noses and coughs, but I can live with that! Thanks in advance for the dinner--my favorite post-baby gift!