So, I had my 30-week appointment today! Hooray! We are 75% of the way done with this pregnancy, which means only 10 more weeks or so until we meet the newest little Avery boy! We are excited! At my appointment, the doctor told me that I had only put on 17 pounds so far, which is pretty good at 30 weeks (I won't tell you what I started out at!!!). She also mentioned that since this is baby #3 in three years, my muscles are all stretched out and that's why people are making all their fun comments on how big I look. She said I looked great, and that baby is doing quite well. He's got a strong heartbeat and is moving around so much these days! He started out slowly and it made for some stressful moments for me several weeks back, but he's definitely making up for it now! The one bad thing about the appointment is that my doctor found that I have a hernia, which might have to be corrected after the baby arrives. She's not too concerned now, because it hasn't really been bothering me, but she mentioned surgery as a possibility down the road! Ick!! We're praying that's not necessary!!
No comments:
Post a Comment