The fall fun continues, although the weather feels more like summer! Today we took the boys apple picking and had a great time! Auntie Rachel and cousin James came with us--Jackson and Joshua loved riding on the tractor with James! The apples were so good--we snacked in the orchard! YUM! Our boys loved riding the tractor, running around the hay bales, playing on the tractors, riding around on bikes, eating lunch, and just having a fun time!! Fall is by far my favorite season and I am trying to do as much as possible and make some fun memories for all of us. I had the best compliment the other day. My sister-in-law told me that she thought I was a great mom and she's so impressed by all the fun activities I do with the boys. I will not let working full time get in the way of having fun with my boys. I am totally exhausted after they go to sleep, but we have lots of fun during the day. This evening after seeing Grandpa, we went to a cute train diner--the food is delivered to your table by trains! Do I even need to mention how great the boys thought that was!! They were so excited every time the train went by!! Sadly, no pictures from dinner! 



Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so jealous!!! Wish we could have been there...glad it was fun!
Post a Comment