Monday, July 23, 2012

A new adventure

I'll try almost anything once.  New foods (within reason), new adventures, new experiences, bring them on!  I canoed down the Zambezi River (twice!!) and lived to tell about it!  I want our boys to experience new things.  This past Sunday we went to our first demolition derby at our local fair.  It was our first time at the fair and our first time at the derby.  We had read a book about the smash up, crash up derby, so the boys were excited about it.  It was a really fun experience, althought it was quite loud!  (The pictures are from my phone, so not the best quality).
Waiting for the action to start
The cars are lined up for the first heat
A muddy mess----such fun!
Smash!  Crash!  Bam! 
It was quite a fun afternoon at the derby! 
The boys enjoyed it, we had fun, we tried something new....a fun afternoon!  :) 

No comments: