Thursday, December 22, 2011

Ice skating adventures

Last winter, Jackson and I went skating for the first time.  He had a great time and wanted to go again this year.  I took all three boys this time around, which made for quite an adventure!  Jackson was great and went ahead of us, while I stayed back and tried to help Joshua and Jonathan, who were holding on to the wall for dear life.  We only made it once around the ice because Joshua had had enough, but Jackson skated a few times out on his own.  It was a fun afternoon, but we may have to wait till the boys get a bit bigger before we try again...or maybe we'll just have to talk AW into coming with us so I have another person to help me!
All smiles before going out on the ice!  Love that they're all pretty steady on their skates...at this point!

That face says it all---he was so afraid to let go of the wall!

An old pro at this skating stuff!  :) 

Poor little guy spent a lot of time down on the ice!

They look so cute!  Jonathan had a fun time, despite his falls. 

We watched as Jackson went out on his own!  So proud of my little man!

This was as close as Joshua wanted to get to the ice after the first (and only) lap!

Ready to go home! 

No comments: