Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Happy Thanksgiving, from our family to yours!  Our family hosted Thanksgiving again this year and I loved creating the menu, planning the decorations, sprucing up the house...love all the planning and prep that goes with holidays!  I'm strange like that, I guess!  Our entire family was able to be together this year, which was a real blessing, but with every family, there are ups and downs to every get-together. 

All 18 of us

The kids table, which had placemets to color on, crayons all over to draw on the table runner, pumpkin cookies as place cards, and paper plates.

The adult table, with silver chargers, our wedding china plates, burlap runner and pumpkin place cards, and lots and lots of yummy food!!

Our night ended with the boys building a spaceship on my treadmill and watching Charlie Brown Thanksgiving in our jammies!  Good times! 
I am so thankful for my family! 

No comments: