Monday, September 12, 2011

J-man's birthday party!

I can't believe my baby is six! I guess I can't technically call him a baby anymore, but to me, he'll always be my baby! I'm so proud of this little guy. He's got such a sweet nature to him, he's kind, helpful, a bit on the quiet/shy side at first, but once he opens up, he's got quite an awesome personality! I'm so thankful I get to be his mom!!
His big present from us was a new bike! Jackson had learned how to ride a two-wheeler earlier this summer and it was time to upgrade to a "real" bike! This one is pretty cool and Jackson asks to go riding almost every day!
His birthday party was really fun! He wanted to have a Mario Kart theme, so we worked around that. The treats were fun to make (and eat!!)
The kids had fun trying to have a Mario Kart tournament.
Happy Birthday, Jackson!! We love you to the moon and back!

No comments: