I've written at least half a dozen posts in my head this past week. Obviously none have actually been published on my blog. I have been at a loss for words. Nothing I try to say comes out right (at least that's how it seems to me) and I just don't know what to say anymore. Grandpa started chemo on Tuesday and radiation on Wednesday and so far seems to be tolerating both well. He'll be doing that for six weeks and then during his three weeks off, they will come up here for a visit. We're looking forward to spending some good, quality time with Grandpa, especially seeing the boys interacting with their Grandpa. What do you say when someone in your family is going through such a rough patch? AW's birthday is next week, but I don't really think anyone is in the mood to be celebratory. I feel like thoughts in my head are all jumbled---so sorry this seems choppy and confusing! That's how I feel these days!
Some highlights:
* We've decided that I need to return to work in the Spring
* We've decided that I need to return to work in the Spring
*We've begun tossing around the idea of trying to sell our home!! A scary thought in this market, so please pray that the right buyer will come along and that our house may sell quickly!!
*we've looked at some houses online and actually have two tours this weekend of houses that might be good for our growing family
*Jackson has learned how to write his name and he's very proud, and of course, so are we!!
*Jonathan is crawling on his hands and knees and getting into his brothers' things!!
*Joshua is as cute (and mischevious) as ever!
*Jonathan has his 9-month check-up tomorrow---curious to see how big he's gotten!
*AW and I are learning how to be a good team as we face this tough trial in our family!
Jonathan crawling in the grass at his cousin James' birthday party
Jackson and Joshua check out James' dino tent with Daddy
3 comments:
glad you're back! missed you! i feel ya with the loss of words!
Seems like things are quite busy and hectic for you. I hope each changing life path will be good and have a pleasing outcome. Good luck!
-chloe
I hope the weekend house hunting was enjoyable! And, I hope that you get to celebrate AW's birthday...I have a feeling his dad would want him to have a nice time with his family. :)
Post a Comment