Jonathan does not have Horner's Syndrome!! He just has pupils of slightly different sizes! Yesterday he endured the cocaine eye drop test (which neither of us enjoyed at all!) and the test confirmed that there is no Horner's. We are so relieved and so happy! I was so nervous sitting in the doctors office listening to her talk about MRIs, CAT scans, tumors, and other scary things for a 4-month-old and feeling my eyes well up with tears, but I never cried. If you know me well, you will know that I'm sort of a worryer and that my mind usually wanders and thinks about the worst case scenario--it's not a trait I like about myself and I usually need AW to reassure me that things are not as bad as I have made them out to be in my head. Anyway, Jonathan and I sat in the waiting room after the eye drops and it was the longest 25 minutes of my life! I just sat and prayed that Jonathan would be okay--and he is! Praise God! There was a sign at the doctor's office that says, "God Heals, The Physician Works." True!!
Look at those perfect, blue eyes!! He's just beautiful!!

No comments:
Post a Comment