So, we are thrilled!! After years of struggling with credit card debt and student loans, and many other bills along the way, we are so excited that as of yesterday, we are done with all of our credit card debt as well as my student loans!! Our next goal is to work toward AW's student loan and our car, and of course there's the house!! :) We were by no means living an extravagant lifestyle at all, we were just spending more than we were bringing in and pretty soon we realized that we were in quite deep!! Oh, and paying for a semester of AW's college tuition with the card didn't help either!! We met with my brother in law in December of 2007 and we had to write down all our expenses and income---what an eye-opener! At that point we realized we had to cut out quite a bit, so we did. No TV--that was the hardest.
Anyway, no one wants all the details, I'm sure, so let's just say that I am just so relieved to be at this point, especially with all the stuff that is going on in the world!! Thank you for praying for our situation and being excited along with us! (Oh, and we promise we don't get in this situation again!!) :)
Summertime Sweets
5 days ago
2 comments:
I'm so happy for you all! Doing that by 30 (especially the college loans) is truly amazing. Hooray for you!
Congrats, Emma! That IS huge. I'm proud of you.
Post a Comment