~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last weekend Gammy and Grandpa Avery took all the grandkids and AW and myself to the circus. AW and I had never been to a circus, but we had a great time, and the kids loved it!! It was a family business, one-top circus with jugglers, dog acts, horses, clowns, trapeze artists, and more! It was a fun time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Funny pictures of Joshua enjoying his food!
Joshua discovered Oreo cookies for the first time this month--you can tell he really likes them! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jackson is doing great with potty training. I think he had maybe two accidents all week. We could not be more proud of him!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jackson is doing great with potty training. I think he had maybe two accidents all week. We could not be more proud of him!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jackson and Joshua have sweet moments when they play so well together! Here they are coloring together. So cute!! 
No comments:
Post a Comment